I don’t know how you’ve felt, but I’ve found the past few weeks a bit cold and grey, and a bit lacking in get up and go. If you’ve felt like that then I hope that this injection of bright yellow pulled out of my archives makes you feel a little sunnier. Personally, I’m itching to get out into the world and take some vibrant photos – not had much opportunity for this of late, and when I have had some time the weather has been against me. I hold my hands up there, I’ve been a bit of a fair weather photographer of late. However, I’m getting all keyed up now as I have a little adventure to the US coming up, and I know that when I get back from that we will be heading towards spring and everything will feel a bit better.
So what photos will I be taking? Well I’ve got a couple of bookings on the horizon, and would obviously love to have a few more, so do get in touch! But that aside I hope to try a few new things this year, including some attempts at images of the night sky. I’ve also got some books to give me inspiration for trying new things. I’m also always open to ideas, so please let me know if there is anything you’d like to see or hear about on this blog. I look forward to hearing from y
I hope you all had an amazing time over Christmas, and that 2017 is being kind to you so far. It’s been a damp start to the New Year here, but I’m not going to let that spoil my plans for the year ahead – I’m already looking forward to a bit of travel, a new baby in the family (my great-niece or great-nephew), a special birthday for my Mum, and my daughter reaching double figures when her birthday comes round in summer.
So with a new year to celebrate, and hopefully lots of good times ahead for everybody, let’s get 2017 off to a good start with an In Any Event Photography special offer. The first three photoshoot bookings confirmed in 2017 will receive a discount of £20 off the usual hourly rate, while all others bookings confirmed in January 2017 will receive a discount of £10 off the hourly rate. This makes it a great time to plan photos of your family, either in the comfort of your home, or at another location if you prefer. Further details of this offer are shown below:
- First three bookings will receive a £20 discount off the normal hourly rate of £60.
- All other bookings confirmed in January 2017 will receive a £10 discount off the normal hourly rate of £60.
- Bookings to be made by end of January to get this offer, with photoshoot taking place by end of March 2017.
- Hourly rate includes discussion in advance of photoshoot to confirm your requirements, a one hour photoshoot, supply of images (edited if appropriate) on memory stick.
- Date and time of photoshoot to be agreed.
- Photos can be taken at your home or another location. Travel within 10 miles of Didcot is included, an additional charge may be made for extra travel.
I hope you’ll find this offer attractive and get in touch soon to discuss your photo requirements. Please look at examples of my work on my blog, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I am very happy to work with you to get the images you require. But remember bookings must be confirmed by the end of January to get this discount.